Under the direct supervision of Production Manager, this position will be responsible of the following tasks:
- Check all the services, calculate and make the quotation upon receiving a new program or special request from the Production Manager and/or Sales Team.
- Follow-up and update any modification in the service description and/or price to ensure that the information in the system is correct.
- Assist the Production Manager in gathering information necessary to develop the two-yearly Phoenix Voyages’ productions, including special modules.
- Report all activities and issues to the Production Manager.
- Good knowledge of the tourism products in Vietnam and Asia.
- Good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel) and Microsoft Outlook.
- Knowledge of Tour Plan system is an asset. Otherwise, an intensive training will be done.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position or in the tourism industry.
- Vietnamese person speaking & writing fluently in French and English.
- Must be a person of high integrity, full of energy, as well as results-oriented.
- Organizational skills required. Ability to meet designated deadlines is a critical qualification.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external contacts.
- University graduate
- Full time Job: 44 hours/week
- 2-month probationary period followed by a permanent contract
- Position available as soon as possible.
Work place: PHOENIX VOYAGES – 57-59 Street 7, Plot A, An Phu-An Khanh, District 2, HCMC
Please send your CV with letter of motivation either in French/English + References to Ms My Kieu: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Applications are non-returnable and only selected candidates will be notified for interview.
A copy of all diplomas will be required during the interview.