Phoenix Voyages is looking for high energetic and enthusiastic Inbound operator to correspond and handle tour booking, monitor services to be booked accurately in accordance with program, ensure the outstanding quality of service providing to customers.
-Monitor services to be booked accurately in accordance with program for new booking, also follow and amend services of current bookings from Sales Team.
- Prepare and do briefing to Tour Guide about the program details before starting the tour.
-Co-operate well with partners/ suppliers / guides to provide good service to customer, also to avoid any trouble, especially while customers are en-route.
- More detail information will be discussed in the interview.
- Vietnamese native
- Gender: Male
- Age: 25-30
- Good in English and (or) French (speaking & writing).
- Good in using technology and working with software application skill requirements and attributes: MS office (Word, Excel, Outlook & other software application of internal use…)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position or in the tourism field.
- Careful & details. Good in organization & communication.
- Responsible and reliable
- Able to work flexibly including outside of office hours when required
- University graduate
- Full time Job: 44 hours/week
- 2-month probationary period followed by a permanent contract
- Position available as soon as possible.
Work place: PHOENIX VOYAGES – Room 910A, floor 9, One Opera Da Nang Hotel, 115 Nguyen Van Linh, Hai Chau District, Danang, Vietnam
Please send your CV with letter of motivation either in French/English + References to Ms My Kieu: email@example.com.
Note: Applications are non-returnable and only selected candidates will be notified for interview.
A copy of all diplomas will be required during the interview.