Under the direct supervision of the Head of Marketing, this position will be in charge of:
- Designs, lays out and produces various publications and artwork for company projects such as ads, flyers, brochures, exhibits/displays, slide presentations, newsletters, signs, directories, maps, posters, billboards, logos, and illustrations and others….
- Designs exhibits and displays such as information signs, and photo displays.
- Consults with printers regarding technical quality requirements and printing deadlines to ensure that artwork is produced correctly and on time.
- Edit PDF and HTML versions of various publications such as newsletters, web pages, etc…
- Compiles and archives digital files, including image files and page layout files.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position. Knowledge of the tourism industry is a plus.
- Advanced skills in Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, MS Office…
- Good Skills in HTML, CSS and webdesign
- Skills in video, motion or animation is a big plus
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Ability to accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and short time deadlines
- Marketing and Social media oriented person
- Good written and oral communication skills in english
- Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive
- Great interpersonal skills and team spiritin international environment.
- Great sense of creativity and composition
- Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative
- Great artistic eyes and pay attention to details
- Position available as soon as possible.
To apply please send your CV + Portfolio