To monitor services to be booked accurately in accordance with program, the operations of tour guides while guests are en route and implement the SOP to maintain outstanding quality of service while ensure the company profitability.
Key performance indicators
- Check quotation, program and the reservation of each service upon receiving new booking from Sales Team.
- Do Job Description/Welcome preparation for Tour Guide.
- Do briefing Tour Guide about the details of program before starting the tour.
- Follow-up with suppliers; tour guides and guests while guests are en route to ensure guest receives the outstanding quality of service.
- Solve issues happen en route.
- Ensure company profitability and quality of service (services must be booked accurately within budget, services are qualified the company standard, proper implementation the SOP, ect...).
Qualification and experience
- University graduate
- Speaking & writing fluently French.
- Good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel) and Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position or in the tourism field
- Must be proficient using technology and working with software application
Skill requirements and attributes
- Excellent organization skill
- Excellent communication skill.
- Willingness to travel when required
- Able to work flexibly including outside of office hours when required
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- 12days annual leave and holidays as per labor law.
- Health care insurance.
- Working hours: 44 hours/week.
- Annual staff party and company gathering days.
- Training on the spot.
Note: A copy of all diplomas will be required during the interview. CV & copy of diplomas, please send to Ms Nguyen My Kieu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Close date: 30th May 2018.