Implementation of marketing plan and campaigns
- Build-up and implement marketing campaign towards the different segments of our clientele (travel agencies, tour operators, incentive houses, direct clients) by selecting the tools and messages.
- Ensure the accurate implementation of the campaign by controlling its different aspects (design, contracts, timeframe…).
- Supervise the organization of tradeshows.
Communication & PR
- Serve as a primary contact for all media relations efforts; also creates and builds relationships with appropriate media contacts to generate significant coverage for Phoenix Voyages in international, local and online media.
- Take part in the creation and update of all information and contents of the company’s publication, i.e. brochures, newsletters, calendars, greeting cards, factsheets, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Take part in the implementation of marketing actions to stimulate the demand of all the markets (Inbound, networks, OVS, DSA).
- Act as a link for the circulation of internal and external information between Phoenix Voyages, the media and other organizations.
- Develop Phoenix Voyages’ presence on social networks and implement actions to increase the company’s visibility with E-Marketing Media (website, social networks…)
- Manage update of Phoenix Voyages, MICE by Phoenix Voyages, Asia Holidays websites
- Regular reports about Asia Holidays website activity (Google analytics / Google Adwords)
- Supervise Phoenix Voyages internal Forum
- Take part in the creation of monthly Newsletters.
- Translate/overlook translation of factsheets and other marketing materials.
- Dispatch factsheet requests from sales to relevant staff for creation and/or translation
Data base management:
- Supervising the general maintenance and update of our contact database
- Dispatch contact update/creation requests to the staff in charge
- Ensure the regular update of our mailing lists
- Schedule a yearly general check of our database
- Supervising the Marketing staff ensuring that they are doing their tasks according to their individual job description.
- Ensure that staff working hours are adhered to.
- Conduct the monthly staff assessment.
- Maintenance of our marketing stock with the staff in charge.
Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Master Degree in Business, Marketing or Tourism, MBA preferred
- Must be speaking & writing fluently in English, French and Spanish
- Experience of 3 years in a similar position.
- Previous experience working in multi-cultural environment
- Full time job: 44 h/week.
- Position available as soon as possible.
Please send your CV with a letter of motivation in English