Under the direct supervision of the MICE Manager, this position will be in charge of:
1. Handle specific incentive and group requests from the Tour Operators: receiving requests, organizing programs and coordinating directly with the Tour Operators in proposing programs and implementing the agreed sales activities with the clients.
2. Responsible for following-up the requirements of the clients from A-Z and maybe assigned to escort the groups and/or for field operation (i.e. inspection) as and maybe required.
3. Develop sales as per the established sales budgets.
4. Involve and responsible for checking invoices of accounts which are assigned to her and that the invoices are dispatch on time.
5. Responsible for the customer relations and after sales service of accounts which are assigned to her, such as: checking the in-house guests about their trip and our services and attend to clients problems/complaints.
6. Responsible for updating the database by informing the Marketing Department of any changes and/or additions to contact persons of accounts which are assigned to her.
7. Report all activities and issues to the MICE Manager
Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- University graduate.
- Must be speaking & writing fluently in English (French is a plus)
- Experience of 3 years in a similar position.
- Full time job: 44 h/week.
- Position available as soon as possible.
Please send your CV with a letter of motivation in English
Note: Applications are non-returnable and only selected candidates will be notified for interview. A copy of all diplomas will be required during the interview.