Under the direct supervision of a Senior Sales Manager, this position will be responsible of the following tasks:
• Handles specific requests from the Tour Operators or direct clients: receiving requests, organizing programs and coordinating directly with the Tour Operators or direct clients in proposing programs and implementing the agreed sales activities with the clients.
• Develops sales as per established sales budgets.
• Involved and responsible for checking the invoices of respective accounts.
• Reports all activities and issues to Senior Sales Manager.
- Good knowledge on tourism products in Vietnam and other countries.
- Good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel) and Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook.
- Vietnamese person speaking & writing fluently French and English
- Experience in the same position.
- Must be a person of high integrity, full of energy, as well as results-oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills required. Ability to meet designated deadlines is a critical qualification.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and external contacts of the organization.
- University graduate.
- Full time job: 44 h/week. (from Monday to Friday)
- 2-month probation period followed by a permanent contract.
- Position available as soon as possible.
- Competitive salary in the range of 6-11 million VND with incentive sales bonus package
Work place: PHOENIX VOYAGES – 57-59 Street 7, Plot A, An Phu-An Khanh, District 2, HCMC
Please send your CV with a letter of motivation either in French or English + References + your expected salary to Ms My Kieu: email@example.com
Note: Applications are non-returnable and only selected candidates will be notified for interview.
A copy of all diplomas will be required during the interview.