To ensure the full and smooth operations of the Spanish Sales Department including but not limited to:
- Assess, re-organize and manage the Spanish Sales Department effectively.
- Analyze the market and the competition.
- Establish the revenue and expense budget and ensure that they are achieved. Likewise to ensure and improve profitability.
- Develop new markets and/or obtain new clients.
- Coordinate and follow-up constantly with all the Sales Representative offices.
- Follow-up and organize production (orientation, pricing, etc.) meetings with the Sales, Production, Marketing teams and Board of Management.
- Improve the existing productions and/or create new ones with close coordination with the Production Dept and ensure that these are disseminated on time.
- Responsible for the customer relations and after sales service, i.e. checking the in-house guests about their trip and our services and attend to clients problems/complaints.
- Train the staff, ensuring that they are in line with company’s standard procedure, i.e. sending quotations, responding on time, client relations, etc.
9 (a) Ensure that the invoices are well controlled and dispatch on time.
9 (b) Ensure that Tour Plan computer system’s procedures are well respected and
10. Assess the needs of staff and its recruitment, ensuring that it is in line with the budget
11. Ensure the smooth flow of communication within the department, i.e. holding weekly meetings, etc
12. Ensure the smooth cooperation between the Sales & Marketing Department and the other departments of the company, i.e. operations, accounting, administration, etc
13. Other duties that may be required from time to time.
- University graduate
- Must be speaking & writing fluently in Spanish and English
- Experience of 3 years in a similar position.
- Full time job: 44 h/week.
- Position available as soon as possible.
Please send your CV with a letter of motivation in English
Note: Applications are non-returnable and only selected candidates will be notified for interview. A copy of all diplomas will be required during the interview.