Under the direct supervision of the Marketing Manager, the position requires to be bilingual (Vietnamese and English) and will be responsible of the following tasks:
Support the Marketing Team in managing the website, content and maintenance:
- Work closely with the Marketing Team (Manager, Content Writers, Designer) to manage and update the content of our various websites:
- Work closely with the IT Manager, hosting company and to be in direct contact with the web suppliers in order to fix the bugs, maintain the websites and handle minor updates.
- Help to optimize the SEO of the websites and social media.
- Manage the Database software and other business-specific applications.
Systems : manage the TourPlan software
- In- charge of the daily operations of TourPlan.
- Train the staff & assist them with all issues related to TourPlan.
Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least 01 year of experience in a similar position.
- Must know HTML/CSS language.
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Umbraco (.NET) & Drupal is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team and international environment.
- Organized and detailed.
- Willing to commit on a long-term position and career perspectives.
Please send your CV in English and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job based in Ho Chi Minh City, District 2