Governments of both countries, Vietnam and Indonesia, have revealed new visa regulations:
Please note that as of the 23rd November 2015, the visa fees for Vietnam will be reduced as follows:
- Single-entry visa fee for a visa valid for 1 month: US$ 25/pax (instead of US$45)
- Multi-entry visa fee for a visa valid for 1 month: US$ 50/pax (instead of US$95)
- The visitors with a 15-day visa exemption (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Korea, Japan, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Russia), travelling out of Vietnam territory and re-entering within 30 days, will pay a visa fee of US$ 5/pax (instead of US$ 45/pax)
Nationals of 90 Countries are now eligible to visit Indonesia without a visa:
- 75 new countries and regions are eligible for a 30-day free visa when travelling to Indonesia since the end of September 2015. Together with the 15 countries and special regions already enjoying reciprocal Free Visa Agreement with Indonesia, this brings the total to 90 countries.
- The Tourist Free Visa is valid for only 30 days and is non-extendable and cannot be converted into any other type of visa.