Vacancy: 3 (Spanish speaking 1 – French speaking 1 – English speaking 1)
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Sales Manager, this position will be in charge of:
1. Handle specific requests from the Tour Operators and FIT clients: receiving requests, organizing programs and coordinating directly with the Tour Operators, FIT clients in proposing programs and implementing the agreed sales activities with the clients.
2. Develop sales as per the established sales budgets.
3. Involve and responsible for checking invoices of accounts which are assigned to him/her and that the invoices are dispatch on time.
4. Responsible for the customer relations and after sales service of accounts which are assigned to him/her, such as: checking the in-house guests about their trip and our services and attend to clients problems/complaints.
5. Responsible to escort clients as and when required.
6. Responsible for updating the data base by informing the Marketing Department of any changes and/or additions to contact persons of accounts which are assigned to him/her.
7. Organize and follow-up Sales and Marketing activities in coordination with the respective Heads of Department.
8. Get involve in the production and product development.
9. Organize and follow-up local public relations and local sales.
10. Report all activities and issues to the Director of Sales.
11. Other duties that may be required from time to time.
Note: Applications are non-returnable and only selected candidates will be notified for interview. A copy of all diplomas will be required during the interview.