Reporting directly to the Production and Marketing Manager and mainly responsible in updating our production brochures and prices on Tourplan, preparing the selling prices twice a year.
This position will be mainly responsible for the following tasks:
- Follow-up and update any modification in the service description and/or price to ensure that the information in the system is correct (using Tourplan).
- Check all the services, calculate and make the quotation upon receiving a new program from the Production Manager.
- In charge of preparing the selling prices of the products for each season.
- Update the rates/services of the SIC programs and special brochures once a year.
- Assist the Production Manager in gathering information to create new programs in our destinations when needed.
- Other duties that may be required on demand.
- University graduate or higher education in Tourism with minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar job in a Travel agency or Hospitality industry is preferred.
- Previous experience with TourPlan system is a plus.
- Fluent in spoken and written English (French is an advantage)
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and to prioritize tasks.
- Good computer skills (MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook)