As of November 1, 2021, Thailand has welcomed more fully vaccinated foreign tourists from low-risk countries without quarantine requirements. There is now a total of 63 countries that are eligible to enter Thailand without quarantine.
The conditions to allow travel without quarantine include:
1. Foreign visitors must arrive by air and come from a list of “low-risk” countries approved by the Public Health Ministry.
2. Have proof of vaccination with 2 doses of a recognized Covid-19 vaccine.
3. Have a negative RT-PCR test result taken within 72 hours of departure.
4. Have at least US $50,000 (EUR 43,000) in Covid-19 insurance coverage.
5. Have proof of a 1-night SHA+ or AQ hotel booking. (Please don’t hesitate to contact us)
6. Travelers must download the MorChana app and take a second RT-PCR test on arrival.
7. If the second test is negative, then visitors can travel without quarantine.
Tourists from countries not on the list can still enter Thailand but must undergo quarantine, even if they are vaccinated.
The ‘Blue Zone’ destinations (designated tourist-ready areas) have been expanded to 17 destinations, including the 4 destinations in the Sandbox programs.
Thailand is expected to announce more low-risk countries on December 1, 2021, and again on January 1, 2022.
For more information or reservation requests, please feel free to contact us.