Handle traveling requests in Spanish from Tour Operators or travel agencies : organizing trip programs and coordinating directly with the Tour Operators, FIT clients in proposing programs and implementing the agreed sales activities with the clients.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Sales & Marketing, this position will be in charge of:
- Handle specific requests from the Tour Operators and FIT clients, spanish speakers: receiving requests, organizing programs and coordinating directly with the Tour Operators, FIT clients in proposing programs and implementing the agreed sales activities with the clients.
- Develop sales as per the established sales budgets.
- Involve and responsible for checking invoices of accounts which are assigned to him/her and that the invoices are dispatch on time.
- Responsible for the customer relations and after sales service of accounts which are assigned to him/her, such as: checking the in-house guests about their trip and our services and attend to clients problems/complaints.
- Responsible for updating the data base by informing the Marketing Department of any changes and/or additions to contact persons of accounts which are assigned to him/her.
- Report all activities and issues to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Good knowledge on tourism products in Vietnam and more.
- Good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel) and Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook.
- Vietnamese person speaking & writing fluently Spanish with notion of English
- Bilingual candidates are preferable.
- Working experience in a similar position or in tour operating field is required.
- Must be a person of high integrity, high energy as well as results-oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills required. Ability to meet designated deadlines is a critical qualification.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and external contacts to the organization.
- University degree.
- Position available as soon as possible.
Please send your CV with a letter of motivation in English or Spanish
Note: Applications are non-returnable and only selected candidates will be notified for interview. A copy of all diplomas will be required during the interview.